A large part of maintaining good oral health is balancing an effective at-home routine with regular dental check-ups. It’s generally recommended that you visit your dentist every six months to help ensure any minor problems don’t become bigger (and more expensive) ones.
To help you achieve this, Bundoora Family Dental Clinic offers a cheap dental check up service to patients of the North East suburbs. This includes Bundoora, Greensborough, Watsonia, Rosanna, Mill Park, Heidelberg, Ivanhoe, Macleod, Reservoir, Lalor, Mernda and South Morang.
What Does It Involve?
A general dental check up will typically include:
- A discussion of any problems you’ve had since your last visit
- A check for plaque, cavities and signs of gum disease
- A scale and polish to remove plaque or tartar build-up, leaving your teeth nice and shiny
- Treatment recommendations from your dentist, ranging from changing your brushing habits to any required fillings or crowns
- Possible referral to a specialist, such as an orthodontist or oral surgeon
- Depending on the results of your oral exam, an x-ray may be planned to check for things like decay between teeth and impacted teeth.
Book an Appointment Today
Bundoora Family Dental Clinic offers highly-trained dentists, the most advanced technology, and a professional and friendly environment. With our safe, efficient and cheap dental checkups, you can ensure your good oral health – as well as your peace of mind. Contact us today on (03) 9467 7433 to learn more or arrange an appointment.