Bundoora Family Dental Clinic is committed to provide proactive care for you and your family. We ensure that you receive only appropriate and thoroughly professional advice & treatment.
To uphold those standards, when availing yourself of our services, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- Some treatments (such as teeth whitening, scaling, etc) may be inappropriate for patients who exhibit certain incompatible conditions. Under those circumstances, the normal treatment might not be the best option and specific or specialist attention may be recommended.
- Any additional treatment will be charged separately.
- Payment plans may not be offered for all types of treatment
- We reserve the right to amend our fees without notice at any time.
- ‘Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.’
- We require $50 to secure your appointment. If you attend the session your $50 will be credited towards your treatment otherwise your deposit will be for fitted.
- Payment plans for over $1000 dental treatments are available.